“Neruzh” Diaspora Youth Startup Programme is an interactive programme for young entrepreneurs of Armenian descent, aged 18-35, to advance their businesses by enriching their knowledge base, expanding network, and receiving funding after pitches. It aims to create an opportunity for young Armenian entrepreneurs from diaspora to bring startups to Armenia and enhance startup ecosystem in the country.
The Programme will take place from 16 to 21 December, 2018 at the UWC Dilijan, Armenia.
The four-day event has the following primary objectives
- Create platform and opportunities for Armenian descent young entrepreneurs to do business in Armenia
- Support the ecosystem and build a strong and healthy startup ecosystem
- Provide applied direction on how to build value generating commercially viable and scalable startup businesses
- Build and employ core startup business development skills
- Create opportunities for collaboration and funding
The target sectors of the Programme are
- Innovative Technologies
Application deadline: September 13, 2018 (deadline for diaspora is over)
Armenian youth can also apply for the program (learn more)։